biography literature stuffies home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
Original Characters
Thursday, January 12 | 0 comments


It's been looong since I write this blog~ Kinda missed this blog xDD
Seeing a friend of mine update it, making me wanna do the same as well!
But actually... Have ALOT of homework needed to do! Oh, man...
I'll do it later tonight~

Btw, talked about OC/Original character, I thought I have none...
But actually have two :DDD
One;; Pandora Hearts Character --Rz Vessalius.
He isn't really a Vessalius... Oh... I forgotten his storyline...
Gunna write it back later~
Second;; Kingdom Hearts Character --Kaze.
Female? Male? Dunno... I have Kaze character that is a female and also male.
Demo... I think this one is... -_____- (doesn't remember xDD)
That's all... and yeah, only two... I'll remember about them and rewrite their story in my book~ Later, posted here... Maybe~

I think... That's all~ (remember;; have homework and dislike doing it on Sun &Saturday... Why? Weekends is my day off, going to rest and fooling around~).
So, anyway~ See ya later reader~ (If I still have one~)


Not all happy ending was all about two people being together, sometimes it's also about a person that experience too much misery but then learned how to move on.

Labels: ,