biography literature stuffies home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
Best Friend.
Tuesday, February 7 | 0 comments


Okay... I wrote this story when I was in Lower Six and just came to the new school --last year. The MUET teacher asked us to do an essay wit the tittle 'Best Friend'. At that time, me nad Tsukiko still didn't make up with each other yet. So... This is what I wrote xDD


The sky seems darker than usual at that day though its only noon. Maybe the rain will fall anytime soon. I wished the class period will be over soon since I have to walk home and I don't want to get my school uniform wet.

Right after the class monitor thanked the teacher and the teacher leave the class, I packed my books inside my bag-pack without wasting more times. after saying goodbye to my classmates, I walked as fast as I could toward the school's gate. That's when I can feel the rain's droplets falling from the sky onto anything under it.

Then I ran as quick as my feet can take before the rain become more worst. Unfortunately, the rain does become more heavier than before. Quickly, I took out my file to cover myself from the rain. My sisters surely will be angry at me if I return home wet.

While running, my eyes spotted something furry inside a drain. I stopped my running completely and took a glance on what is inside the drain. It is a little black kitten, trying it's best to get out from where it is but it didn't have any strength to do so since the cold rains has absorbed it's might.

I couldn't lay my eyes of the poor kitten. I am sure nobody come to help it since its so small. Feeling of sympathy toward it, I lifted it off the ground and wrapped the kitten around my arms so that it will feels a little warmth.

When I returned home, I got yelled from my sisters. First of the reason is being wet and the second is for bringing a cat into home because none of us are allowed to have a pet at home. However, I yelled back at them since I couldn't possibly to just left it alone to die. I am sure that everyone will do the same if they are in my shoes.

Speechless of my protest, my older sisters allows me to kept it until it get better. I can only nodded to her since she is the one who took care of us since our parents died. She sacrifice many things to us so, I will follow her orders.

After that, I went straight to my room and got yelled once again since my clothes are wet. My third oldest sister throws a towel on my head and another towel for the kitten. Surprisingly, the kitten already lost consciousnesses. I panicked and quickly warped both of the towels around it and hugged it tightly. I don't want it to die. Even tears are coming around my eyes.

"It's only sleeping..." my second oldest sister said after examing the black kitten. I felt relieved. I thought I've failed to save the kitten's life.

"Meow..." a sound can be heard inside the room. The sound coming from the kitten and does that meant it saved? I can't help but to smile at that time. I felt really happy.

Suddenly, I noticed that the kitten is staring at me with its's golder eyes like it wanted to say thank you for saving it's life. At that time, I can feel that I'm going to have a new friend from now on. Maybe we going to be best friend starting today!


Labels: ,