biography literature stuffies home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
English Essay; Write something about a Dream...
Sunday, September 2 | 0 comments


The summer has already ended as its autumn season now and the rain has come a lot lately. Like always, my body couldn’t stand the cold, so I wore my blue sweater to endure the cold. After my school time and reached my home, I ran as fast as I could because I can’t wait to celebrate it today. By ‘it’ I meant my birthday because it is 2nd September which means I am a happy --years old Virgo today. Before I could enter my house’s gate, I noticed there’s not a single car around my house. If there’s no car around my house, that means there’s nobody around the house. I become shocked and quickly grabbed my house key and open the door leading inside my house.

When I stepped inside, I felt cold. The house looked empty as if there’s nobody living in this place for months. Sadness came over me as I open my phone and saw a new message from my mom. Inside, she wrote an apology sentences and tells me that she may not able to make it on time for my birthday because she has to work overtime as there’s many peoples came to the café. While that, I have an older brother but he is in his collage and my sister had a boarding school. My dad can’t come home because of his works. Now about friends, I don’t really have any close friends. Even if I do, I don’t want to disturb my friend’s precious time.  

In any ways, this conclude that I have to celebrate the birthday alone again this year. That sounded very pitiful and I couldn’t help but to laugh at it. I remembered that a few minutes ago, I was very excited but it’s just a stupid thing to do now.


I sat down on a nearby couch and stared at the wall as I drifted myself into dreamland. Usually, whenever I felt lonely I would always cry over it but I just don’t feel like it today. So, I just hugged my school bag and lay on the couch before began to daydream of that place. I would daydream until I fall asleep into a deep slumber.

I don’t know how many minutes or hours passed after I went into dreamland till I revealed my eyes slowly and hazily. Then, I saw something in my sight. There’s a guy who somewhat looked older than me maybe by two or three years. That guy is currently looking at me but I only blinked as a reply although we are obviously making an eye contact right now. Blame it to my low blood pressure that for sure. Before today, I saw this guy a few months ago for two times.

The first time was in my room when I suddenly woke up and saw him sleeping on the floor, laying his body against my bed but I fall asleep again after saw him and I couldn’t even see his face at that time. I thought it would be nice if I able to meet him again because he looked cool and I kind of attracted to him. The second time was when I suddenly woke up too. I always blur when just woke up from my sleep. We have made our first eye contact in my second meeting with him but I felt somehow embarrassed and looked away. Then, I fall to sleep again.  I thought everything is just a dream but I got to see him again today. Does that mean he really exists? That makes me feels happy to know he really do exist here.

Then, I felt something touched my cheek and it carelessly moves to my temple. The hand that touched me is somewhat cold yet, it’s held me as if I am something precious and… fragile. If able, I want to absorb the coldness by giving it some of my warmness but the hand suddenly moved away. Not only that, the owner of the cold hand also began to leave the room slowly till only I remain alone in this empty room. While he takes his leave, I just watched the guy’s action when he walks out from the room. Then, I began to move myself by raising my body before jumped down from the couch and followed him.

I tried my best to keep up with him but he walks fasters and faster in each time I increased my pace. I just couldn’t catch up to him. He then stopped walking before gazing a huge gate in front of him. I blinked at his action and thanks to that, I able to try catching my breath before following his action. I never know that I would end up staring at the same thing as him. In our sight, it’s a gate leading to school buildings. I never had been inside this school before because this school is still new, build a few years ago. I didn’t go to his school because the course is different although it’s a lot more close to my house than my real school. It’s just not my destiny to go to this high school.

Anyway, why is he here in this school? As I wondered, I turned to the mysterious guy but he is nowhere in my sight now. Where did he go? Did he enter the school? Then, I saw the gate is slightly opened which means he definitely went inside this school. With the information, I also entered the unfamiliar school in search for him.

Rolling my eyes, I began to search for his figure as my feet takes me closer to the school’s building. I don’t know why, I just wanted to search for him around the school. While I’m at it, I get to know about this unfamiliar school as well. I have always looked at this school from outside but never got to see at the inside. It has finally fulfils my curiosity. My final search place is the rooftop of the highest buildings in the school. When I reached the place, sunlight has successfully hurts my eyes because it’s currently shining brightly and I was searching at a shady place. I have never realized it’s already twilight. Just how long did I go searching for him? By looking at my watch, I now know that it’s almost 6.32p.m which is the real time of my birth instead of 12.00a.m. When my clock reached 2nd September 6.32p.m, I have finally gained an age.

Right after my watch strike 6.32p.m, I turned to the twilight sky and said, ‘Happy Birthday’ to myself along with a smile.

As I stretched my hands up in the air, I began to realize something which made me laughed about it. I’ve forgot that my watch is a few minutes earlier which means it’s not 6.32p.m yet. I set my watch earlier because I’m always late at waking up for school and I moves very slow in the morning. My mom used to scold me for thousand times but I never listen to him. That is the reason for my watch’s time. Should I set it the way it was? Or just let it be? Anyway, it’s twilight so I need to get back home because someone may return home already. So as the conclusion, I gave up on searching for him… for now. Heh.

Without any warnings, there’s a weird sound coming inside my head and I couldn’t help but to observe my surrounding to figure the sources of the voice. There is nothing appeared around me. Perhaps, I was just imagining thing--- suddenly I heard it again. The weird sound came inside my mind again. Like the same as before, I still can’t figure the source of the sound that is currently hurting head. Then, I felt there is something appeared behind me.

Slowly, I turn around to answer my question but a large shadow that looked like a hand is reaching to my head. I was shocked and surprised but only blinked for a few times as the shadow getting closer to me. As a reflection, I took a step backward and continue doing the same reaction when the shadow kept of getting closer to my head. I never knew I had such a reflection like this because I kept on dodging it until my body can no longer moves backwards. I can feel the wind blowing behind me so it means that if I disobey the rooftop line, I could die due to falling from a high place.

Even though I have already stopped moving, the large Black Hand kept on moving closer. I tried to glance on the side of the hand to figure the owner of the hand. Although most peoples will regret of seeing the owner of the Black Hand, I don’t feel anything after seeing it as if I’m used to see strange creatures like this one. The hand stopped moving and the owner curved a smile toward me before mumbling something. A sweat rolled at my temple when I listen to the creature’s voice and my left cheek felt like there is something sharp touching it. After that, my head started to hurts again as I close my ears with both of my hands and tears are gathering. Then, the shadow started to moves closer to me again. I don’t know what I should do. I only close my eyes tightly knowing the creature is happy to know that I’m scared of it.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY…” A sound rang inside my head again which means the real time now is 2nd September, 6.32p.m.

I tried my best to endure the things that going to happened to me soon as I can feel there’s a huge shadow is standing right in front of me. Whatever happens I will do my best to bear the price...The price? …Price of what? Before I could receive the answer to my sudden question, I felt something touched my head or more like at my temple. It pulled me to land on a weird place that somewhat makes me feels safe before the hand moves to my shoulder. It was like telling me that it’s alright now. I am safe. There’s no need to be worry, you can open your eyes and I will protect you. I was somewhat believe the words of that voice as I revealed my eyes. With that, in my sight I saw the strange black creature is being pushed away and I was dragged to another corner.

I only could blink for a few times before saw that face. The face that I was searching for and hoping that face isn’t one of my unfulfilled dreams. Yes, it is him. He is here holding me in his arms. When I looked aside, I saw him is smiling or more like smirking as if he is a victory of something. He tightens his grip of me and his smirked become wider.

“Game Over.” He said with the same smirk before the shadow breaks into small black ashes and disappeared from my sight.

I blinked once again and tried to register what just happened but my head is all blank. I just don’t get it. I tried to register what was happening again but I failed on updating the scene again. It happened so fast. Only a few minutes ago I was realizing I made a mistake about my birth time and now… how could it turn out like this? It was like living in one of those manga/animes you saw at the internet and television. I just couldn’t believe what had happened to me. However, the truth is needed to be told. My head is actually a mess right now but there’s nothing expressed from my face. I only stared at the mysterious guy as I drifted into my messed mind--.

Tud.

A sound suddenly can be heard as I snapped from my stupor and touched my forehead with both of my hand. Did he just flick my forehead? I turned to him and accidently read his expression. His expression was like snickered at me and as a proof, he is chuckling and a grin curved at the lips of his. This had successfully made me felt annoyed of him thanks to his behaviour. I looked away and rubbed my forehead because he did flick me hard and its hurting too. Oh, now I started to whine like a spoil brat. That’s so childish of me but I don’t really care about that right now.

Just then, I realized there’s something flowed at my cheek and the liquid dropped on the ground. I tried to wipe away the liquid and figured something about the liquid without looking down. However, before I could do it a hand which was faster than mine touched my cheek. I winced and I found myself shivered lightly because of the sudden contact and pain. He wiped away the liquid from my cheek and I noticed it’s a red liquid at his hand. Is there a wound at my cheek? When was it? How did it appear? Then, my head began to wonder many questions again.

Suddenly he chuckled again which made me snapped from my stupor again like before. By him doing that, I came to realize that his face is really close to mine and I could only blink for a few times again due to my slow reaction to registering the things happening to me. Then, he smiled before placing his forehead against mine. His forehead’s temperate kind of matched with mine although he’s a little bit cooler than mine. When a few second has passed, I felt our temperature is the same and although I felt uncomfortable with our current position, my mind is calm and it’s like I’ve been in this situation like this before but I couldn’t remember when it was.

If his face is this close to mine, can I finally memorize his face? It is because I was unable to do it for three times in our meeting and I will always blame it to my blur-side. So, it is the time now? Slowly, I revealed my eyes but I looked at my feet to preparing myself to see his face. While that, there is a question that I have always wanted to ask him since our first meeting. Without me letting out my voice, he nodded and smiled as if he understands perfectly that I am about to ask him a question.

Before I let out my voice, he moved his face a little further than me so that I could see his face. Not only that, he did it so that he could hear clearly on the question I am going to ask him. Slowly, I turn to his face and the first thing I saw is his warm smile before moving to his eyes as I began to speak up. “N--”

Tudd.

Tch.

Without any warning and before I could look at his face, he suddenly pull me into a strong hug as he growled and angry of something. It was sudden for me so, I felt confused. I also began to wonder right away on the reason for his sudden behaviour. Then, I heard he tch-ed again. So, I glance at him before saw something flowed from his head. However, he quickly tightens his grip and buried my face into his clothes before I could identify what was it flowing from his head.

After a few second later, I can hear his breath. He is trying his best to gather the air into his mouth but he turns around before he could catch his breath. I can hear his growls again and only by hearing that, I know he is facing something that made him felt both angry and annoyed. He slowly releasing his grip of me but still covering me behind his back. Due to my curiosity, I wanted to know the reason of his sudden behaviour. Therefore, I titled my head aside to figure out about it but he suddenly covers me with his hand and I noticed him mumbling something to that thing. In the same time, I saw his hand that is prevent me from seeing it is covered with blood. Not only his hand but his leg, head and his shoulder also filled with blood. It terrified me to see him in this current state.

Again, hearing his chuckle made me snapped out from my stupor once again.  Although there’s an enemy in front of him which made him covered with blood, he just glanced at me as if telling me he is alright. Blood flows from his head but he just smiles and signals me on something. I don’t know the reason but somehow, I understand what he is trying to say. As a reply, I shook my head side by side because disagreeing leaving him with his current state. Then, he took a peek at his enemy before titling his head aside to me and smiled. He is giving his rare smile. He is telling me something. He said that he will be alright. He won’t die and he will always be with me in the past, present and even future.

This has successfully made my heart feel warm. I don’t even know I have such a nice person beside me. This has made me felt really happy that my tears even started gathering around my eyes. However, it’s not the time now. Both of us are using our life on the line right now. I don’t have any skills, so I may be a burden to him. Therefore, I will go but I will always waiting for his return. --And then, with only my mind thinking about it he already understands everything. I could see it by seeing him wearing the same smile like before. With that, the scene continues.

Before he gives me the runaway signal, I tried to calm myself first as my ear hears the discussion between him and his enemy. I can only conclude that the black shadow has disobeyed the game rules. That’s all I know. Perhaps I will ask this matter with him later after cleaning this mess. Suddenly, he sighed and gave a death glare to the shadow. He wasn’t enjoying this one bit that’s for sure. Then, he signals me to run now. Run as fast as I can.

Without wasting more time, I started running and it has startled the black shadow. Not only that, he also dashing toward the shadow in the same time as I started running. I don’t know what he is doing right now but he told me to get away. So, I will do my best to lift the heavy burden of his.

Gaaaaaah!

I stopped running and turn to the sources of the voice. My eyes become wide when I saw he is spurting out blood from his mouth. I was shocked. My body stopped moving completely. My heart beat become faster. I wanted to call out for his name but I just… don’t know… or don’t remember? What is his name...? Plus his name is--- In the next second, I found myself stopped beating faster and my heart felt calm. My body still froze. However, my mind is blank…

…and everything is turning black.



“---!!”

“---d! ---n!”

“WATCH OUT!!”

I snapped as everything turning brighter like it was again. However, it was too late. I saw something flew directly to me. I can’t dodge it. I can’t do anything. I just took the damage. Not only it hurts but it pushes me to the end of the line. The fence around the rooftop couldn’t stop me from going beyond it. In only a few second, I found myself falling from the rooftop. I tried to reach out for something but I can’t grab anything. My hand couldn’t find anyone or anything no matter how desperate I am.

Out of blue, he appeared in front of me. He reaches out for me. He tried to grabs my hand. I don’t know whether it will reach or not but in his face, he is telling that his hand will definitely mine. It will. For sure he will reach out for me. And then, our hands held to each other. He reached me and I finally showed my true tears of happiness in front of him. I started to cry again in front of someone. I have never done it for years except sadness but now. I did it again. I just could help it. I am extremely happy. The happiness filled inside me which am the reason for my tears. I just couldn’t hold it back any longer.

He smiled to me. He gathers his strength to pull me up… but he couldn’t. Both of us just stayed in the same position for a few minutes under the sky that has just turned darker colour but filled with beautiful stars and a full moon.

I understand it. He already hurts all over and my body can’t even more even for a little. I understand it very well. I understand that I don’t want to see him getting more injured. I don’t want it to happen and I want to prevent it from happening. So, I will… do it. I will let go of this warm hand. The hand that I have desired to hold for years now... I know it’s foolish of me. I have tasted it and I know I don’t want to let it go but… I don’t want him to die yet.

“No! I know what you are thinking. I will never allow it!” he yelled at me.

I was shocked to hear it but figures. After what happened, I am sure that our minds are really connected with each other. It is such a weird thing to happen. I smiled at him and speak up, “Nee… I have always wanted to ask you this. Please answer it…”

Hearing my voice, he has come to realize something. He stopped refusing and calms himself before making an eye contact with me like we used to do it. Then, he listens carefully to what I’m going to ask him.

“Please tell me… Tell me your name. I have always wanted to know since our first meeting.”

Suddenly, he blinked. He did the same thing as I always do when I can’t register anything inside my mind. I couldn’t help but to smile at it and after a few seconds later, I’m not the only one who smiled. He also did the same thing along with a chuckle came out from him. Then he answered my question with a teasing smile.

“You know it better than me.”  He said as our hand separated with each other.

I wondered what kind of answer is that but this meant that I already know his name. Maybe it’s a distant memory from our childhood that I have forgotten. I couldn’t remember it but if I were given more time, I will do my best to gain my answer. If only I were given more time.

Then, I closed my eyes as I accepted my fate. However, before my body landed on the ground I heard a voice rang inside my mind. A very familiar voice…

The voice chuckled and I can scent a smile coming from the owner.
‘I am sorry this has to turn this way. Please forgive me.
It’s my fault for rushing to you…’
‘……’
‘However… The next time in two more years…
I will never let go of your hand again…
-----.’


I whined as I revealed my eyes open, feeling my hand is on my forehead. I groan light before shifting my position to another side as I hugged my pillow tightly. My mind is still fuzzy because I has just wake up from my deep slumber on the couch. I think I slept here right after I returned from my school.

I scratched my stomach and wondered what was I see just now. I had a dream. A weird dream but I couldn’t remember what it was. I wanted to write down my every dream so that they will stay unforgotten. However, my mind is blank and I couldn’t recall anything from my dream. I had nothing at all coming from my mind… not even an image of it. Well, there’s no helping it. I already had several of times having dreams that couldn’t be remembered after I woke up. So, it’s no big deal. My Ar Dream Ciel story already ended. Therefore there’s nothing to worry about… nothing to worry about…

Blinking, I shifted my position again but this time, I am facing the ceiling instead of the wall beside me. Ar Dream Ciel already over but I heard the words ‘Ending is a new beginning’. So is there a new story that soon will be coming into my life? I shrugged and sweat over it.

“Assalammualaikum~!” I heard my mom’s voice and reply it right away. I jumped down from the couch and rushes to the door to open up for my mother to come in.

As I walk, I stopped in front of a mirror and saw something that I couldn’t believe. At my left cheek… there’s a scar. A new scar that looked like a line... By seeing the weird scar, it has made me shrugged again. Did I really thrash out when I slept?

Oh, well… The scar will soon disappear because it doesn’t look that deep. Therefore, I just ignore it and opened the front door, hearing ‘Happy Birthday’ when I saw my mom in my sight.



END 


Just a Dream (A/N; Drawing this out of curiosity)


Labels: ,