biography literature stuffies home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
Old Memories of Kaze; my first OC
Monday, February 6 | 0 comments


Yeah, Kaze is an OC of Kingdom Hearts. There are two Kaze in my story.
One is Hikaru Kazena which is not an original Chara of KH while the other one... the name is just Kaze. The name come out when I just figure Sora, Riku and Kairi's name meanings.
I thought what else can I name beside sky, land and ocean. After thinking awhile... 'wind' just popped out from my head. Then, I search what is 'wind' in jap and then, I found it :DD Kaze♥♥

After that, I began to daydreaming like always xDD thinking how does Kaze come into KH. Since at that time, there's only KH, KH2 and KHCOM... I just think what if Kaze appeared in between of KH and KH2 before Roxas's caught by Riku.
I already love KH storyline so, I don't want to disturb the storyline and make Kaze appear... secretly. Only Namine and Roxas knows.
Bla, bla, bla after playing KH358/2 Days, I changed Kaze appearance. Only Namine, Riku, Mickey and Diz knows about Kaze. Kaze meet Sora and Roxas but their eyes didn't meet up with each other, meaning;; Kaze only looked from afar, watching their actions for Namine. It's like Kaze is there but isn't there... Kinda fun making her/him...

Kaze's real gender is unknown because I forgot xDD Owh, yeah. Kaze already have someone else, so don't worry. I never make her pairing with any KH canons.

Then, the hardest part of Kaze... The release of KH Birth by Sleep... VENTUS!
omg... the meaning of Ventus is wind like Kaze DD8 omg, omg... *sigh*
It's not like I don't like Ventus but why does his name has the same meaning with Kaze? When I watched KH BBS, I think... It's alright. He fits more than Kaze and his story is... sad ;________; huhu *cries* <---I'm not faking... Cried many times especially when Ventus bring Aqua to the world where the three of them used to live together...

Although Ventus has the same meaning as Kaze, I didn't change her/his name because I like the way it it and I'm fine with it... However, somehow I think Ventus fan would be angry for want I said xDD gomen! I made Kaze first before Ventus appear... It's up to you guys whether to believe it or not. I don't care >_<

Kaze's storyline... It's complicated but the details are in my rp.me profile. Her/his job is keeping the forgotten memories. Memories of Roxas with Xion and Axel and Sora's memories when he went to Oblivion Castle. He/she went into find her own story after Sora nad Riku reunites with Kairi (KH2 ending). Kaze did not appear in KH BBS and KH. I don't know about KH coded. Unsure. While the new KH 8DD I think she/he may not appear because Sora doesn't need to find Kaze to remember the forgotten memories.
And that's how Kaze can fit secretly inside KH :DD

Btw, when I was rp-ing as Kaze in rp.me... SOMEONE STEALS MY CHARA!!! CEH!! if can, I want to kill that person but she deleted me -___- good choice... but good thing at that time, I didn't detail my chara... Good thing...

I think that's all... I wrote this after cleaning my room and find these books♥
Figures, I have one more secret oc chara inside~ I'm not sure what anime/manga he is from because... Still in investigate about him. His story is more complicated than kaze DD8 troublesome but I want to know about him! So, I will continue on investigating~

So, then... that's all! ja-ne~♥

[Glimpse of Kaze's memories before Sora and Riku battle with Xemnas] 

Xemnas// Kaze... Is that really your wish? Do you want to disappear?

Kaze// It's my destiny... I know that after returning the memories I will disappear... Never meeting Nami-nami again but... I don't mind! It's my job after all! As the Memories Keeper, I will keep all of these memories until they all return the place they truly belong!

Labels: ,