biography literature stuffies home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
SHIPS ERERI...
Saturday, July 27 | 0 comments


THE HELL!! WHY AM I POSTING ABOUT THIS HERE?!! Maybe I just want to experiment on something?? Usually I'll post it in my tumblr but I'm shy to show what I'm reading (LOL). FYI Ereri(Eren X Rivaille/Levi) from Shingeki no Kyojin.

I don't really know why I'm shipping this couple... maybe they are cute together? Oh, and I DO NOT touch 18+ dj. I just like them as innocent and cute couple with Levi is short but strong and Eren. At first, I do ship them as a couple but now... after a few days reading alot of dj and stuffs... I'm LIKE THEM MORE AS SIBLINGS!!

There's this one artist who draw Reincarnated Brother about Levi-niiChan and Eren-otouto. It's really a cute story I just can't help wanting them to reincarnate as brothers. Levi is just a loving oniiChan and Eren is just too CUTE! Maybe they'll have brother complex! (>w<)
 

Here's one of Eren and Rivaille RB~ Thanks for reading this fujoshi's diary!
I hope we'll see again maybe after the so-called hell semester.
image
image
image
image
image
image
image


Labels: